Keeping you safe as we re-open the shop
We'll be open again on Wednesday 17th June, 11-4. As a non-essential shop, we'd like to welcome you in but must let you know that online orders and our new click and collect system are much preferred. Having said that, if you're in the area and want to pop in, here's how you can keep yourself and us safe:
- Hand sanitiser is provided on entry and must be used.
- Face coverings are encouraged.
- Maximum 3 customers in the shop at one time, no groups bigger than 2 people (queuing system in place).
- Try not to handle items unless buying.
- Keep a 2m distance from other shoppers and staff.
- Pay using contactless only.
- Do not visit if you feel unwell or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms.
- No eating or drinking in the shop.
Private browsing slots
Contact us if you'd like to book private browsing in 15 minute slots at the end of each day.
Click & Collect now available
You can now select a free click & collect option at checkout, allowing you to pick up from our Humber Street shop during our opening hours. Please bring your order confirmation email (no need to print this out). Once you've been notified your order is ready for collection, pickup is available Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 11-4pm.
We'll try to be as flexible as we can and things may change as we find out what works. Thank you for supporting us and shopping responsibly.